You can also post a review by clicking here.
Tips for Writing and Posting a Review
If you choose to post a review, we thank you! We know it takes time out of your day, and we are grateful for your effort. We have a few tips to make sure that your review is both constructive and safe:
- Do not include confidential information in your review post.
- Facts are always helpful if they are on topic and relevant.
- Avoid personal insults and profanity.
- Be thoughtful and accurate. Try to avoid exaggerations and hyperbole.
- Consider the effect your words may have on others, including the public at-large. Could there be any unintended consequences?
- Don’t post any false statements that could harm the reputation of others. Libeling or defaming others could expose you to civil liability unnecessarily.
- Consider the lasting nature of your post. Will you still feel the same way if you read your post two, five, or ten years from now?
- Be informative (without providing confidential information!)
To see Koza Law Group’s past reviews, you can also click here.
Your feedback helps us improve our services. When you post a review, you not only help us in our constant quest to improve our services, but you also help improve the experience our future clients will have.
You can also find reviews about us on Avvo, Lawyers.com, Justia, Martindale.com, Google, Google (Verified), Yelp, and UpCounsel.
Koza Law Group is a client-centered law firm focused in the practice areas of business/corporate law, estate planning, probate, and trustee counseling.
Located in Carlsbad, California, Koza has represented clients located throughout the world.
Through its business/corporate practice, Koza Law Group has served large transnational conglomerates, as well as local small businesses. Koza’s highly reviewed and experienced attorneys have represented a diverse group of clients, including Microsoft, Qualcomm, Bayer, Sandoz, and Hakim Unique Group (China).
Through its estate planning, probate, and trustee counseling practice, Koza’s attorney’s have planned for, probated, and counseled families, estates, and trustees, with aggregated assets valued in excess of $600,000,000.