By using the KOZALAW.COM, you affirm that you are of legal age to understand and accept the terms and conditions, disclaimers, and the Agreement set forth below; or, if you are not of legal age, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to accept the terms and conditions, disclaimers, and the Agreement set forth below.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
KOZA LAW GROUP, APC reserves all rights to the content on this website. Other than the “Contact Us” page, no portion of this website may be printed or copied without express written consent of KOZA LAW GROUP.
KOZA LAW GROUP and the logo design, KOZA, and WE TAKE YOUR FUTURE PERSONALLY and any associated marks, are all trademarks of KOZA LAW GROUP, APC.
All photography, artwork, and content on this website is the licensed or owned property of KOZA LAW GROUP.
1. SERVICES DEFINED: “Services” shall be defined to include access to the Site, or portions thereof, including: (a) information and content, such as blogs posts, articles, attorney biographies, videos, photos, “make an appointment” and “contact us” intake sheets, text, data, and other similar content and (b) services such as video players, and links to third-party websites (such information and services, collectively, the “Services”).
2. MODIFICATION OF TERMS: At our discretion, we may modify this Agreement whenever we choose. In the event we modify the Agreement, we may notify you of such modifications by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site. Any use of the Site following any modification to the Agreement, shall constitute your acceptance of the newly modified Agreement.
4. JURISDICTION: This Site is controlled and operated from California by KOZA LAW GROUP, APC and is not intended to subject us to non-California jurisdiction or laws. You are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations, as well as the rules, laws, and regulations of the State of California.
5. RULES OF CONDUCT: You hereby agree not to do any of the following:
a) Remove any proprietary rights notice from the Site, or from materials originating from the Site, including copyright and trademark rights notices.
b) Use the Site for any unlawful purpose.
c) Use the Site to commit a crime, or attempt to advance any act that would be considered an element of a crime, under any State or Federal law.
d) Intentionally or negligently transmit or use any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other invasive, harmful, malicious, or monitoring, hijacking, damaging, or disruptive; software code, application, program, or file.
e) Harvest, copy, or collect private information or personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
f) Use any “bots”, keystroke emulators, robot, spider, site search/retrieval applications or other manual or automatic devices while accessing the Site, unless such application is part of a publicly available search engine, and used solely for the purpose of indexing on such a search engine.
g) Misrepresent your own identity or impersonate someone other than yourself while using the Site.
h) Attempt to disrupt, congest, or interfere with the operation of the Site, its servers, or its networks.
i) Copy or exploit, for any commercial purpose, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site
6. LINKS POLICY: We are not responsible for, nor do we necessarily endorse, any information or claims made on sites and online resources that are linked to our Site, even if the Site provides links to such external sites or resources.
7. INDEMNITY: Except to the extent it is prohibited by applicable law, if at all, you hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, or any of our agents or affiliates, harmless from and against all demands, claims, costs, losses, expenses (including attorney fees) arising from or associated with your use of, or actions taken in connection with, the Site; or, any breach of this Agreement by you.
8. GOVERNING LAW: You hereby agree that this Agreement, as well as any claim or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement or use of the Site, is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in San Diego, California, and waive any venue, jurisdictional, or forum non conveniens objections thereto. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, such provision will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision.
9. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated. For any reason, at any time, we may terminate your access to or use of the Site. In the event we terminate your access or ability to use the Site, you will not have the right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. You will have no recourse, and no liability shall be incurred, in the event that we, or our agents or affiliates, terminate your access or ability to use the Site.
KOZALAW.COM AND ALL CONTENT, GOODS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, META DATA, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION AND NO WARRANTY THAT ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SITE, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO OBTAIN THE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND ENSURE THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, AND SERVICES THAT YOU USE WILL WORK AS INTENDED WITH THE SITE. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
SOME OF THE INFORMATION ON KOZALAW.COM CONCERNS LEGAL ISSUES; HOWEVER, IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS SUCH.
USE OF KOZALAW.COM IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE, AND SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE, A SOLICITATION FOR THE FORMATION OF AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.
NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
RECEIPT OF INFORMATION ON KOZALAW.COM SHALL NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.
EMAIL OR ELECTRONIC MESSAGE SENT THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR RESPONSIVE COMMUNICATIONS RESULTING THEREFROM SHALL NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, AND ANY SUCH COMMUNICATION SHALL NOT NECESSARILY BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL.
IF YOUR LEGAL MATTER IS URGENT AND NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, DO NOT EMAIL US. INSTEAD, WE RECOMMEND CALLING US.
IF YOU ARE NOT YET OUR CLIENT AND YOU HAVE A LEGAL MATTER NEEDING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO REACH US IN PERSON, WE DO NOT WANT FOR YOU TO WAIT FOR US TO CALL YOU BACK. ALTHOUGH WE DO MAKE OUR BEST EFFORT TO CALL EVERYONE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, DEPENDING ON OUR SCHEDULING, IT MAY TAKE AS LONG AS THREE WEEKS (IN VERY RARE CASES) TO RETURN A PHONE CALL FROM AN INQUIRING NEW CALLER. IF YOU HAVE A LEGAL MATTER NEEDING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET A HOLD OF US WITHIN 72 HOURS, PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR AN AVAILABLE LEGAL PROFESSIONAL TO ASSIST YOU.
USERS OF KOZALAW.COM SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, NOR SHALL USERS ACT OR REFRAIN FROM ACTING BASED UPON INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE OF A LICENSED ATTORNEY IN THE RELEVANT AND PROPER JURISDICTION.
KOZA LAW GROUP ATTEMPTS TO INSURE THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION POSTED ONLINE OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED ELECTRONICALLY, IS ACCURATE, CORRECT, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT. HOWEVER, THE INFORMATION POSTED ONLINE OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED ELECTRONICALLY MAY BE INACCURATE, INCORRECT, INCOMPLETE, OR OUTDATED. KOZA DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY INFORMATION POSTED ONLINE OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTED ELECTRONICALLY, NOR DOES KO/ZA MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE RELIED UPON TO BE ACCURATE, CORRECT, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
KOZA LAW GROUP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN RESPECT TO ACTIONS TAKEN OR REFRAINED FROM BEING TAKEN BASED UPON RELIANCE OF ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.
KOZA LAW GROUP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. FURTHER, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.